Nagarjuna PU College offer excellent hostel facilities for outstation students. Boys & girls for I and II PU separate hostels, within the campus.
- Well Furnished Rooms – Students are provided accommodation is rooms furnished with individual beds, study table, chair and wardrobe.
- Washrooms / Toilets – Each floor has toilets & bathrooms.
- Dining Facilities – Boarders are served in a Dining Hall, in a clean and hygienic environment. Each student is provided nutritious diet in the form of breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner. Purified cold and warm water (during winters) is provided to the students.
- Hygienic Kitchen – Meals are cooked under strict supervision in the most hygienic way. The menu is well planned, and special meals are provided on festival days.
- Medical Facility – The infirmary is run and managed under the guidance of qualified nurse.
- Security – To ensure safety and security of the students, Security Guards are employed 24×7 and further boosted by CCTV cameras in the hostel. Proper procedure is followed for issuing of Out-Passes and allowing visitors to the hostel.
- Wardens – Each dormitory is looked after by wardens and support staff.
- Sports & Recreation – There is excellent sports facilities for outdoor games like Football Basketball (floodlit ground with special turf), Cricket and indoor activities like Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Pool and more. Morning Yoga under expert supervision is an invigorating experience.
- Entertainment & Outings – A break over the weekend is welcome. We arrange screening of popular movies and projection of important sport events on the big screen in the Hostel. Once a month an outing is organised for the hostel students
- Power Back Up – 24×7 Generator facility
- No Ragging – Ragging is strictly prohibited in the hostel. Punishment for Participation in/or Abetment of Ragging will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Mess menu will be designed by the hostel management committee normally on term basis, in consultation with mess manager and approval of the Principal. The menu shall be displayed in the dining hall of the hostel.
- The students should strictly observe the prescribed mess timings. Late food/breakfast will be served only in exceptional cases, with prior consent of the mess manager.
- Wastage of food in the mess must be avoided.
- Guest of a boarder or other guest may be allowed to take meal in the mess by payment of a charge determined from time to time by the Mess Committee.
- Mess timing must be strictly followed by the students